With bases all over France, we've had to split the country into regions, each of which have their own unique style. Try the Canal du Midi - Europe's oldest waterway stretching from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean, or the impressive Lot river which winds through the South West.
The choice is up to you - we've tried to give you as much information as possible on each of the areas, but if you still can't make up your mind, don't hesitate to call one of our highly trained sales staff who will be able to help you with your choice.
- Burgundy Spectacularly beautiful, this cultural and gastronomic region in the heart of France is perfect for tranquil cruising and re-discovering the natural beauty of unspoilt countryside.
- Nivernais The charming Canal du Nivernais, reputed to be one of the prettiest in France, winds peacefully between Auxerre and Decize through rolling meadows, hillside vineyards, rocky outcrops and forests.
- Loire Known locally as the 'green land of running waters' and internationally as a wine lover's paradise, the cruising region of Burgundy offers visitors a chance to savour beautiful landscapes, fine cuising and excellent wines.
- Brittany Perfect for beginners, Brittany's network of Napoleonic and flower adorned castles are a delight to navigate by boat or by bike.
- Alsace-Lorraine Famous for its delicious quiche, the Lorraine region of North Eastern France is renowned for its unspoiled countryside.